Pay AAP Membership Fees through Cebuana Lhuillier
The Automobile Association Philippines (AAP) and Cebuana Lhuillier recently forged a partnership to provide the public and AAP members with more options and easier ways to join AAP or renew their membership.
Currently, AAP membership fees can be paid through:
- scheduling at any AAP office for payment pickup
- BDO over-the-counter payment
- BPI ATM, phone, online or mobile payment
- cash at any AAP office
- credit card (BPI Credit Card, Visa Card, Master Card and Diners Credit Card) at AAP Tower
Now AAP members can also pay through Cebuana Lhuillier branches by following these simple steps:
1. Fill out the Pera Padala Form:
Sender’s Name: YOUR NAME
Receiver’s Name: AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES INC.
Transaction Type: COLLECTION
Amount: Php 0.00 (AMOUNT TO BE PAID)
Reference No.: REFERENCE NO. FROM AAP*
* a. New Membership: You can get your Reference No. from the message prompt after successfully applying for AAP membership online at www.aap.org.ph
b. Renewal: Your AAP Member’s Code (located above your name in your AAP membership card) will serve as your Reference No.
2. Present the Pera Padala Form and cash to the branch personnel
3. Get your validated Pera Padala Form to serve as your proof of payment
NOTE: P15 will be charged for every transaction.